The Casino’s table games can be played every day* between 2:45pm and 4:00am. Our interesting range of gambling tables is completed by French Roulette (3 tables), American Roulette (3 tables), Touch Bet Roulette (20 stations) Blackjack (4 tables) and Poker (7 tables). You can find out more about each of the games by clicking on the respective tab in the overview.
* Wiesbaden Casino is closed on Good Friday, 1st May, the Feast of Corpus Christi, the German National Day of Mourning and the Sunday of the Dead, as well as on 24th and 25th December.
Unique Worldwide! The Patented Wiesbaden Additional Payouts!!
At all Roulette tables, you also have an additional free opportunity to win more with the “Wiesbaden Bonus Number”. In each game, this gives you the chance to win a multiple of the normal prize amount. When the right combination of number appears, a fanfare will be played and you will receive two, three, four or even five times the normal amount of your winnings for the number field on the respective table, without having to place an extra bet!
And now we also offer a similar bonus in the world of Blackjack! The Wiesbaden JokerJack leads to a double payout, also without the need for an extra bet! Only in Wiesbaden. Guaranteed and patented!
For those new to or interested in the world of table games, we offer free hourly taster courses every Friday and Saturday from 8pm onwards, in which you can even win real chips! Game demonstrations can, of course, be arranged on request at any time (tel.: +49 (0) 611 536-107). Our friendly staff in the hall are also happy to answer your questions regarding the rules and gameplay.
Good to know: Wiesbaden Casino allows the highest bets in the whole of Germany, for example 1000 Euros “on Plein” (a full number) or 40,000 Euros as an outside bet, for example on red or black.
Our Selection of Games
Minimum bet: from 2 to 50 Euros
Minimum bet: from 2 to 50 Euros
Touch Bet Roulette
20 stations and 2 wheels
Minimum bet: 1 Euro
Minimum bet: from 10 to 500 Euros
Blinds 2/4: €100
Blinds 5/10: €250
Higher buy-ins are available on request.
The minimums are variable. The information boards at the gambling tables and the official game rules displayed in the Casino apply.
About the Table Games
Whether you want to try your luck, put fate to the test or check the truth of the probabilities, we look forward to welcoming you to our Casino. To make sure that your visit runs smoothly, we would like to provide you with the following information:
- The admission charge for table games (a day ticket) is €2.50.
- In order to buy an admission ticket, you will need a valid official document of identification, which contains a photo of the owner. Furthermore this official document of identification has to fulfill the domestic/inland disclosures. This can be an identity card, a passport or an electronic residence title for specific purposes.
- The minimum age for admission is 18 years.
- Guests are asked to dress appropriately for their visit to the Casino. Men should wear a shirt and jacket and are also welcome to wear a tie or bow tie.
Other Services and Opening Hours
We do, of course, have a cash dispenser and Electronic Cash (German debit card) terminals for you to use. We also accept almost all common currencies and traveller’s cheques, as well as a variety of credit cards (e.g. VISA, Eurocard and MasterCard).
The gambling room and the bar are open daily from 2:45pm to 4:00am. We would be delighted to welcome you to our Casino Restaurant between 6:30pm and 1:00am and serve you our culinary delicacies.