Roulette epitomises the casino tradition like no other game of chance. As long ago as the mid-18th century, Fyodor Dostoyevsky bet on the run of the ball in Wiesbaden. The beauty of roulette is that a cautious person can try their hand at the game on even odds such as red or black, even or odd, 1 to 18 or 19 to 36 with a small stake. If they get it right, a 10-euro stake doubles to 20. A bolder person will bet on a number and perhaps win 35 times their stake on the first spin, turning 10 euros into 350.
So you won your bet? Then our staff will gladly receive a tip. The announcement “For the staff” always brings a smile to their faces. This is because, as in almost all European countries, our staff are paid exclusively on the basis of the tips that you give as thanks that fortune has smiled on you. Then it’s “Many thanks to the staff” – and we'll keep our fingers crossed for you in the next game.
Roulette is a simple game. You pick a number or a colour, place your bet, and – with a bit of luck – you win. If you like, you can of course take advantage of many other options for placing your chips on the roulette table. You have the following opportunities to try your luck
In roulette, you can place your chips on:
- One number (= Plein) and win 35 times the amount of your stake,
- The line between two numbers (= Cheval) and win 17 times your stake,
- The boundary line of 3 adjacent numbers (= Transversale pleine) and win 11 times your stake,
- The middle of a square of 4 numbers (= Carré) and win 8 times your stake,
- The boundary line of 6 adjacent numbers (= Transversale simple) and win 5 times your stake,
- 12 adjacent numbers in ascending order (= Dozen) and win twice your stake,
- 12 adjacent numbers positioned vertically above one another (= Column) and win twice your stake,
- Red or black, even or odd, 1 to 18 or 19 to 36 (= Even bet) and double your stake.
Would you like to become a real roulette pro and master the standard and number field games too? Then our staff will be happy to help you or you can download the complete game instructions with all betting and winning options here: