Sec. 1 Contact Details
(1) Data Controller for the purposes of Art. 4 (7) GDPR:
Spielbank Wiesbaden GmbH & Co KG
Phone: +49 611-536-100
The data protection officer for our company is:
Contact person: Mr Mentges
64297 Darmstadt (Eberstadt)
Phone: +49 6151 3942-71
Sec. 2 Information Regarding the Use of Biometric Palm Vein Scanners:
The following provides information about the use of palm vein scanners and the collection and processing of personal as well as biometric data (palm vein scan) when you become a member of the VIP Club at Casino Wiesbaden and visit our establishment.
(1) Purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
Description of purpose:
- Personal assistance to you as a part of your club membership
- Compliance with legal requirements (e.g. State Treaty on Gaming – GlüStV)
- Priority admission for club members to the Casino Wiesbaden establishment per hand-held vein scanner.
- Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR (Consent)
- Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR (legal obligation in connection with Sec. 23 State Treaty on Gambling - – GlüStV)
- Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR (legal obligation in connection with Sec. 23 Hessian Gaming Regulations – HessSpielO)
- Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR (legal obligation in connection with the Money Laundering Act – GwG)
- Art. 6 (1) (c) GDPR (legal obligation in connection with the Hessian Casino Act – HSpielbOCG)
(2) The following categories of data are collected:
- A scan of your hand veins
- First name and surname, birth name and/or aliases, fake names
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Video recordings
- Identity card details, or passport details, if applicable
- Dates of your visit
(3) Recipients or categories of recipients of data:
Administrative employees at Casino Wiesbaden depending on their area of responsibility
- External recipients (e.g. service providers within the scope of data processing or authorities (upon request)
(4) Duration of data storage
Your data will be deleted after 6 years. (Sec. 15b Hessian Casino Act – HSpielbOCG)
Sec. 3 Your Rights as a Data Subject
As a data subject of this data processing, you have the following rights which you can exercise against us and/or our service providers:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– Right to restriction in processing,
– Right to object to the processing,
– Right to data portability.
You are welcome to send an email to Betroffenenrechte(at)Spielbank-Wiesbaden.de to exercise your rights as a data subject.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (see above for the address) in the event of a breach or suspected breach of data privacy.
Sec. 4 Reason for Providing Your Data and Possible Consequences of Complying
You are required by law to provide us with your personal data in accordance with the Hessian Casino Act (HSpielbOCG) Act and the Hessian Gaming Regulations (HessSpielO).
Please note that you already need to provide your data in order to access the establishment.
Unfortunately, you will not be able to take play at the tables, nor will you be able to enter our establishment if you do not provide us with your personal data (e.g. a visit to our restaurant is not possible without providing us with your data).
You can, of course, cancel your club membership at any time and visit our casino as a regular guest.
Further information on data protection can be found here.